Bringing Brands and Products Together
The Global Licensing Group at UBM is the worldwide licensing industry’s leading tradeshow organizer and media partner. Our mission is to provide licensing opportunities around the world to bring brands and products together.
The Global Licensing Portfolio:
The largest, most influential licensing trade show in the world, featuring over 5,000 brands from a wide range of categories and attracting over 16,000 retailers, manufacturers, and licensees.
An all-new event in the world's third-largest licensing market that takes place alongside fashion tradeshow JFW-IFF MAGIC Japan at Tokyo Big Sight.
Taking place alongside the Children Baby Maternity Expo (CBME) at the NECC in Shanghai, our newest event is located in the world's fastest growing licensing market.
The only licensing event for the pan-European market, showcasing over 300 brands and bringing over 8,000 licensing professionals to London annually.
An executive-level conference and networking event featuring in-depth analysis of today's competitive licensing marketplace.
The most widely read and respected publication in the industry, and the official publication of the Global Licensing Group portfolio of licensing trade shows.
Become a Global Partner and find out how to bring your brand into the global market and be the first to hear about the latest updates in the $262.4B worldwide licensing industry.
Watch our video to get a first-hand look at the Global Licensing Group and read on to learn more about the Global Partner Program.
What is the Global Partner Program?
The Global Partner Program is developed by the Global Licensing Group to recognize the growing global presence of leading brands in the licensing industry.
Global Partner status is achieved when a company proves their position in the global licensing market by exhibiting at Licensing Expo Las Vegas and one or more Global Licensing Group shows within the same calendar year. This program recognizes the excellence of these brands by offering valuable promotional opportunities and increased exposure before, during, and after each show - all free of any added cost to the exhibitor.
Discover our 2018 Global Partners here.
Brands who exhibit in Licensing Expo Las Vegas and one (1) additional Global Licensing Group show enjoy enhanced marketing promotions supported by License Global magazine and the Global Licensing Group.
- Complimentary access to PR Newswire through LE & BLE Virtual Press Office ($699 standard value)
- Company highlight on Global Licensing Group website
- Inclusion in Global Partner email promotions for participating shows
- Global Partner level recognition on signage of participating shows (floor plans, registration areas, etc.)
- Global Partner level recognition in company listing on the online floorplan for participating shows
- Global Partner level recognition in business Matchmaking Service profile listing for participating shows
- Personalized business Matchmaking Service assistance for participating shows
- Enhanced Exhibitor Preview and Show Directory listing, including company logo, 50-word profile and Global Partner level
- Company name and booth number featured in the Global Partner section of the event mobile app (LE Only)
- Company name and booth number featured in social media coverage of participating shows
- Company name feature on welcome billboard/banner in high-traffic area for all participating shows
- Company name inclusion on full-page Global Licensing Group advertisement in License Global magazine (February and August issues)
- Global Partner group photo feature in License Global Show Daily during Licensing Expo Las Vegas
- Global Partner group photo opp at all other participating shows (BLE, LEC, LEJ) for social media and post-show coverage
- Exclusive annual Global Partner ribbon, distributed at Licensing Expo
Brands who exhibit in Licensing Expo Las Vegas and two (2) additional Global Licensing Group shows enjoy even more benefits to promote and enhance their presence onsite.
In addition to the Silver Partner benefits above:
- Inclusion in License Global magazine’s Global Partners Report, delivered worldwide to 96,000+ subscribers
- Top placement for company highlight on Global Licensing Group website
- Top placement for company inclusion in Global Partner email promotions
- Top placement for company logo featured on full-page Global Licensing Group ad in License Global magazine
- One (1) complimentary digital ad in License Global's Weekly eNewsletter ($3,000 standard value)
- Premium discount on ticket(s) to attend the NYC Licensing Summit
Brands who exhibit in all four Global Licensing Group shows within the calendar year will enjoy all listed benefits, including an exclusive marketing opportunity.
In addition to the Gold Partner benefits above:
- One-on-one consultation with UBM Global Licensing Group Marketing and License Global Magazine teams. Contact your representative for more details.